Introduction of Kuwait e-Tourist Visa
Kuwait e-Tourist Visa is one kind of the Kuwait eVisa that can be applied completely online.
Kuwait eVisa for Tourism is provided for non-Kuwait visitors who want to travel to Kuwait.
- Read also: What is Kuwait eVisa?
- Read also: How To Apply For Kuwait eVisa?
Only the following activities are permitted:
- Short term recreation
- The casual visit to meet friends or relatives
There are many available countries which are permitted for Kuwait eVisa application.
- Check the eligibility: Check Requirements
Kuwait e-Tourist Visa can only come with a single entry and a 90-day stay.
Kuwait e-Tourist Visa is only valid for 30 days.
After receiving the Kuwait eVisa by email, you can travel to Kuwait immediately.
However, after that, you must print it out and present to get the stamp on your passport at the Immigration Counter in Kuwait. It is very important, especially for Visa On Arrival (VOA).
We truly hope that this information can help you know clearly about the Kuwait eVisa and make accurate, reliable and timely decisions.
The visa fees for Kuwait eVisa consist of 2 parts: service fee and Government fee.
The service fee is charged for helping you to get Kuwait eVisa as rapid as possible.
Government fee is charged by the policy of the Government of Kuwait.
- Check more: Visa Fee (Government fee and service fee)
Document requirements for Kuwait e-Tourist Visa
1. Applicant's photo must be colorful, 2 inches X 2 inches and taken within 6 months.
2. Applicant’s scanned passport must contain all personal particulars.
3. Applicant’s detailed information must have the names of your parents and your spouse (if married), your address and phone number.
Check Document Requirements for more details.
Kuwait e-Tourist Visa application will not only save your time but also make your trips to Kuwait faster, safer and more comfortable.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 323 744 6453
Australia: +61 7 3102 9716